Monday, May 9, 2011

Maxi-Peel Sunblock

I have sensitive skin which is easily gets irritated and dry. In order to protect my skin I use a sunscreen for it. According to my health instructors I don’t need to use high amounts of sunscreen so I opt to use a sunscreen with spf 15 which is the recommended amount. I use Maxi Peel Sunblock which is I think one of the cheapest available in the market.



Although it is cheap I firmly believe that it is of good quality. It is used by many people here in the Philippines just like actresses. I like it because it protects my skin from darkening and fast aging. I have been using it for several years now and I trust it so much. I use it everyday except for certain conditions where I need to go on a beach or a pool party which requires a higher amount of spf but for my everyday use Maxi Peel is definitely my brand. I like it because compared to the other brands which are more expensive Maxi Peel doesn’t give my skin irritation which turns out as acne.

The other brands that I have been using just irritated my skin and worsens my acne problem. My mother also uses this brand because she is using the complete set for exfoliation and so far I can see the good effects on her, it keeps her face flawless and it keeps her looking young. She was actually the one who introduced me to this brand. Together with the moisturizer it is one of my beauty regimen especially when I am heading outdoors. It protects my skin from harmful rays of the sun. I love to use it even if it is cheap because it suits my budget and I don’t have to overspend to look good. I would definitely recommend using it.


Review by maffy

No comments:

Post a Comment