Friday, May 6, 2011

Extract Papaya Whitening Soap

Now that the rainy season has begun and summer is officially done, people are back to whitening products for the skin. Tan is out and whiter skin is in. With that in mind,I bought quite a few of the whitening soaps that are out in the market. I based my selection by the number of people close to me who recommended and from the TV ads. I bought Silka Papaya Soap, Likas Papaya Soap, Block and white Milk and Extract Papaya Whitening Soap.



Silka and Likas made my skin itch so I discontinued it upon first use. Block and White Milk smells beautiful and leaves my skin soft but after two weeks of use, I can’t see any difference in my skin tone. Extract on the other hand proved beyond my expectations.

Although it is a papaya soap, the smell isn’t like the other papaya soaps I’ve tried. The beautiful faint smell lingers even after I shower. It also doesn’t irritate my skin. I haven’t experienced any allergic reaction from this even when I used it as a facial wash. It also leaves a softer and supple skin. The soap doesn’t dissolve in the water easily and it’s lathers into the skin easily. After shower, it doesn’t leave your skin that icky-sticky feeling that Dove does and at the same time, it also doesn’t make your skin super dry like Safeguard. It’s a perfect combination for a Filipina skin.

The results are also very promising. It’s been only a week since I first used Extract and my mom and aunts noticed the difference. My tan lines are not visible. I use it as a facial wash and they said my face looks radiant and so fresh and young.

I love it so much that I bought the Extract Papaya Astringent and Extract Papaya Facial Cream to pair it up. I hope that with these two added into my facial regimen, my skin would whiten up much faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment